Some of our past custom development projects include:
- Content Management Systems
- Advanced eCommerce
- Classified Advertising
- Community Websites with Individual Profile Pages
- Applications for Business to Business Communication
- Conference and Event Registration Systems
- Advanced database Creation and Integration
- Bulletin Boards
- Advanced Search Capabilities
- Social Networking Capabilities
- Employment Search and Job Posting Systems
- Calendar of Events
- Appointment Setting
- Automated Payment Systems
- Audio/Video Sharing
Web Development Web Standards
All of our websites are built according to current web standards. What that means to you:
- Faster performance.
- Correctly displaying across multiple browsers and devices.
- Continue to properly display in new browser versions and devices.
- Improved accessibility.
Content Management System
A Content Management System, a.k.a. CMS is an excellent way for you to keep your website current and let your customers know about all the latest news and information for your business. It allows for immediate, in-house updates to your website with an easy-to-use interface that doesn’t require users to know HTML. Site administrators can update content, including text, photos and links, manage site users, and even add additional pages to the site. The options are unlimited and are customized based on the needs of your business.
Offering online specials or web-only coupons is a great way to generate repeat customer traffic to your website. You’ll also want to let customers know about your most current work, your latest product, or the most recent advancement in your industry. Keeping your website’s content current and up to date can often be a struggle, but it is a vital component in increasing site traffic and inviting repeat visitors.
Almost anything can be sold online now, opening the world of retail sales to a whole new market. Solutions exist today that enable companies of all sizes to do business over the web securely, affordably, and efficiently. The Internet offers a great complement to your existing sales locations, or it presents the opportunity for a completely new, web-based retail business that doesn’t require the traditional investment of a brick and mortar retail store.
We offer a wide range of eCommerce web development solutions that drive online revenues, including database applications, shopping carts, customer registration, and content-management modules. Whether you sell one product or thousands, we can make eCommerce a user-friendly experience for your online customers, and an effective tool for your business.
eCommerce solutions can include:
- Custom development or 3rd party software integration
- Integration of credit card processing gateway
- Secure transactions with SSL encryption
- Database creation for storing product, customer, and order information
- Order and shipping confirmations
- Real-time integration with FedEx, UPS, USPS, or DHL
- Multiple image views for each product
- Ability to manage all products, orders, and customers
- Customer registration and log-in
- Downloadable reports
- Easy-to-use web interface
- Unlimited products
- Coupon and discount codes
- Multiple levels of administrator access